I understand that you have many choices when it comes to your legal defense. After all, it is your life that is on the line and the decision for you is not only a professional one – it’s personal. Please feel free to look around the website. Hopefully, it will be a source of knowledge and understanding.
At Robinson Law, it is my privilege to work for you – not your privilege to hire me. If you have any questions, please call me at: 888-579-8778, or fill out the Free Case Evaluation Form. I will call you in a short while to discuss your case.
Michael A. Robinson, Esquire
Why Choose Robinson Law?
- Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Newport News and for Fauquier County.
- Prosecuted and defended well over one-thousand cases in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, the General District Court and the Circuit Court.
- Licensed to practice in all Virginia Courts and Federal Court – Eastern District of Virginia.
- Represents clients throughout Virginia.
- Highly experienced in all levels of criminal defense including but not limited to: traffic defense, DUI/DWI/Refusal, all misdemeanors and felonies including: drug offenses and distribution, sex offenses and crimes of violence.
2. Communication and Accessibility:
- Clients have office and mobile phone numbers and email address to reach attorney. Nearly 24 hour accessibility.
- Night and weekend appointments available.
- PDF imaging of all important case documents available at all times – even after the case is concluded.
- Free online case evaluations.
4. Payment Methods:
- All major credit cards accepted including: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Paypal also accepted.
5. Payment Plans:
Payment plans tailored to client’s situation. Payable weekly, bimonthly or monthly payment accepted.
- Six month financing available.